LEGACY OF TRUST, PURITY AND EXQUISITE DESIGNS
Established in 1957 by Sri G L Acharya in the agricultural town of Puttur. G L Acharya Jewellers has had a long memorable journey of Trust, Purity, Innovative Designs and Customer Delight. With these values as our foundation, we have evolved from a humble 100sft. shop to a momentous group of four showrooms in Puttur, Hassan, Sullia and Kushalnagar
G L Acharya Jewellers has crossed several milestones in its journey till date. We started the concept of ‘Ready-to-Wear’ jewellery in the Dakshina Kannada, region which was traditionally a market where jewellery was just ‘Made-to-Order’.
Our innovative marketing campaigns and schemes have been very successful in attracting, informing and delighting the customers. Most of them have also inspired our competitors to adopt similar campaigns.
We were the first institution in the district to introduce BIS Hallmarked Jewellery assuring buyers of quality which was at par with international purity standards.
Vision: To be the market leader and among the leading jewellers.
Mission: To provide exclusive craftsmanship, high quality jewellery and delighted customer service at better price than the competition.
Values: Stakeholders’ trust, finest craftsmanship, honesty and integrity
- First fully air conditioned showroom in Puttur ( 1989).
- First to adopt electronic weighing and computerized order and billing system for more accuracy.
- First to introduce BIS hallmarked jewellery.
- First to install a Carat meter for testing gold purity.
- First to introduce bar-coded tags for transparency and clarity in pricing.